Initially, when I started baking cakes 2 years ago, I make use of various websites to search for recipes which inspire me to bake different lip-smacking homemade cake recipes. I’ve also tried dozens and dozens of those recipes, and have come up with a list of my favorite cake blogs that have consistently provided incredible tasty cakes, helpful tutorials and tips, and inspiration for my own recipes.I love to bake a cake and my family loves it too. Some of my favorite cakes include chocolate cake, vanilla cake, and moist chocolate cake, red velvet lava cake recipe. After all the office work and my housework, you can find me in my kitchen. It’s my happy place, I really like to take my time and this baking process. I always amazed at how the amalgamation of a few ingredients can make something truly breathtaking. So here I’m going to make a homemade Red Velvet lava cake.
Red Velvet Lava Cake
– 8 tbsp unsalted butter
– 50 gms white chocolate
– 1 cup sugar
– 2 large eggs
– 2 large egg yolks
– 1 tbsp red liquid food coloring
– 2 tbsp natural unsweetened cocoa powder
– 6 tbsp all-purpose flour
– Sugar, for dusting
– Preheat oven at 180 degrees C.
– Grease 4 Ramekins with butter and flour.
– Melt the butter and white chocolate in the top of a double boiler, stirring until smooth.
– When completely melted, stir in the sugar.
– Lightly whisk the eggs and egg yolks in a large bowl.
– Stir in the red food coloring and melted chocolate mixture.
– Whisk the cocoa and flour in a small bowl to combine.
– Add to the batter and stir until just combined.
– Divide the batter evenly among the ramekins.
– Place the ramekins on a baking dish and bake for 8-10 minutes or until the sides of the cake is set but the center is still soft.
– Let the cakes rest for 2 minutes and serve immediately, dusted with sugar. My goal is to show you how easy and fun baking from scratch can be. If you have a question or a problem, I’m happy to try and answer for you. I hope you enjoy what I’m creating. I love baking and blogging, and I hope to connect with others who also share my passions. You can also visit our another article for online cake delivery.